If you are running certain extensions with Firefox, you could be vulnerable to hacking.
Uh-oh – If you are running certain extensions with Firefox, you could be vulnerable to hacking. According to the story below, the vulnerablity comes into play in a wireless environment or if your wired router still has the default passwords.
Threat Level – Wired Blogs: “some of the most popular of those extensions have created a security hole so wide even a newbie AOL hacker could find it and millions of Firefox users are at risk of having their browsers hijacked.”
- Tool for assembling Bush and Souder computer desks
- Injuries associated with laptop use
- Backing up your Blogger Blogs
- Monthly maintenance for Joomla (and other) sites.
- Silly cPanel Warning after installing an SSL certificate on a domain without a dedicated IP
- Date Pickers in Rails (Internet Explorer and other browsers)
- Searchable PDF file problem with Win 7/8 64 bit – Solved