But that is it- Only a quick explaination. The members at webmasterworld have been trying to figure out exactly what we are required to do. The famous ASA (Adsense advisor) has been conspicously absent from the forum so far
A lot of discussion for that thread centers around the cookies and web beacons that google uses. Those things will have some impact on the privacy of your visitors. The other issue is that Google is notorious for penalizing duplicate content and repetitive navigation links. This policy you will need to place on your sites is a typical multi page lawyer brain fart. No one is sure if that will cause duplicate content issues. Also, it appears that sites have been hit with the infamous 950 penalty because of internal navigation links in headers, footers and sidebars. Everyone is trying to sort out how to put a link to your policy in a way that will not send your rankings into the abyss.
- Google puts the brakes on arbitrage
- J-Google-Adsense extension for Joomla showing wrong publisher ID
- J – Google AdSense module for Joomla – BE SURE TO ADD YOUR PUBLISHER ID
- A good slideshow on the basics of SEO (Joomla using sh404sef)
- Are you losing SEO because your WordPress Site is not set to force https?
- Adsense mistake with allowed sites
- Rails – Pop up window with no header, footer or navigation
- Blogger and duplicate descriptions in G’s Webmaster tools