Sitemeter appears to be crashing IE7
I tried to visit a bunch of sites yesterday that I read daily. I kept getting an IE dialog box of “Windows cannot open the Internet site http://www.____.com operation aborted”
I found one site which was working that just happened to mention the problem. It seemed that sites runnning Sitemeter were crashing when accessed via IE7. I rememebered that I had Sitemeter on my Cafepress store. I checked my store and that too was crashing with the same error.
I removed sitemeter (fortunately it wasn’t crashing the admin portion). As soon as I removed it, my store was again working in IE7.
So, if you are running sitemeter, check your site with IE7. If it crashed, yank the sitemeter.
- Quickbooks 2010 crashing
- SOLVED – WPS Hide Admin not working after deploying HTTPS in WordPress
- Disaster Recovery for Oscommerce Sites
- Instant Cafe Feeder and Google Base
- Opening multiple WordPress admin window for sites on a shared host results in high CPU usage.
- CAUTION if updating from Joomla 2.5.x to 3.x when running SH404sef
- 300 Bucks for a Verizon Samsung Saga THAT DOESN”T WORK
- Vista Home Premium and an Intel IAStor EventID 9 error