Help files and Vista
I purchased a copy of Core FTP Pro. It is a decent app overall. The problem was that when I tried to look at the help file, I got a message that Vista doesn’t have the necessary file to read the help files.. HUh?? The engineers put all kinds of bells and whistles on vista hut you can’t read help files?
Fortunately, there is a solution from MS. YOu can download a small file for vista that will allow you to view your help files.. imagine that.. People might actually want to RTFM.
- Back up your Google Drive documents!!!
- Anyone know how to make the Outlook 2007 “Click for more appointments” button stand out?
- MS Backup is NOT included in Vista Home Premium – Implications
- Vista and Remote Differential Compression
- Gmail doesn’t play AVI files??
- Cheap Hosting and Identity Theft
- Copying files from a non bootable Vista machine using Knoppix
- EzOutlookSync – Synchronizing 2 or more outlook PST files