Ecollege Online Learing Platform
I am an adjunct professor using the ecollege learning platform. The version my school is using is greatly in need of revision. The thread handling is atrocious from my point of view.
Right now, I am in a location where I’m getting max 128k download speeds on my aircard. The problem with the platform is that it refreshed the page every time you open a page, mark an item read, respond to something etc. The result it that it is painful going through an active thread.
The other gripe I have is that I don’t see any way within the platform to make notes as I reply to students. The net result is that I often have to do double or triple the work to review things again when doing the grading.
Anyway, just getting frustrated here.
- Beware of using third party email as your prime email account
- Couple charged $350 by a motel for leaving a bad review on Google.
- Find and remove duplicate files
- Monthly maintenance for Joomla (and other) sites.
- Total Cost of Ownership per PC per Year. – Gartner – You might be surprised at the real costs
- Joomla 2.5 blank screen during front end login – SOLVED
- Managing Multiple Ruby Versions in Windows
- Joomla – Fabrik delete buttons in the frontend and JCH Optomize