I got a little tired of having to root through my laptop bag looking for things like earphones, usb hubs , usb cables etc.
I did a couple of simple things to get a little better organized
- I bought a pair of clear vinyl pencil cases from Officemax. The nice thing is I can easily see what is in each bag. As a bonus, it makes things a little easier for the screeners at the airport
- I had a mini set of headphones which kept getting tangled into a Gordian Knot. A really simple solution was to take an old first aid adhesive spool. I simply wind the cord from the earphones around the spool and secure that with a velcro strap. It’s fast and easy.
- I bought one of those multi usb cables. It is basically a USB extension cable with an assortment of the common tips. That works great also.
- One thing I do want to get is one of those ‘roll up’ ethernet cables. They simply store the ethernet cable in a retractable spool.
So the end result is I got rid of all the junk and now have things organized a whole lot better.
- USB Lamp and Notebook Paranoia (Or caution)
- A power failure and Mom’s lift chair
- Lightning Strikes and computers
- Buying a new computer – PAY ATTENTION TO THE VIDEO
- Windows 8 – for jedis and jackie chan
- Quickbooks 2010 won’t print or email WTF???
- Update on Hotel wireless.. Another DUH-OH moment
- Samsung Saga – keeping it charged