samsung saga power conservation
I found myself sitting in a hospital for an extended period of time. I had thrown a bunch of aa batteries and my iGo charger in my pocket. The problem was that I was burninv batteries pretty quicckly. It dawned on me that sine I didn’t have phone service, I should turn off the phone and the bluetgooth. Once I did that, the battery drain wa a lot lower.
Just remember to turn the phone and Bluetooth back one.
- Sprint Aircard with Sprint Smartview and a Samsung Saga error
- The danger of charging kiosks (Juice Jacking) and 3 ways to protect yourself
- Hot phones drain your battery faster.
- Samsung Saga – keeping it charged
- Motorola Bluetooth earpieces
- 300 Bucks for a Verizon Samsung Saga THAT DOESN”T WORK
- The joy of hibernation for laptops
- A power failure and Mom’s lift chair