Windows Mobile – Emailing a URL with a Saga
I was using interent explorer on my Samsung Saga running windows mobile. I wanted to email the url of a page I was on to my wife and son. Clicking the mouse and holding it brought up the context menu and I selected ‘paste’.
So far, so good. Then I opened my email account in messaging and tried to paste the URL into the body of a message that I created. The context menu would only allow a paste into the subject, not into the body of the message.
I found a fairly easy workaround. I went into MENU, MY TEXT, EDIT MY TEXT MESSAGES and replaced one of the text messages with the URL by simply pasting it in. I was then able to paste the url contained in the MY TEXT items into the body of the message.
It worked great.
- A Workaround for the number of menu items limit in WordPress.
- Mobilizing joomla sites with Jtouch
- Poor man’s email option for a Verizon Phone
- More on Poor Man’s Exchange
- Shading Cells in Ruby depending on the contents of the cell
- Getting “Wrap each selected line in a tag” with Ctrl + Shift + W working in Aptana
- Better control of user access in Joomla prior to 1.6
- Joomla, Artisteer and graphical buttons for the top menu