Bill would allow Obama to sieze control of private networks
Cnet has an article outlining a bill that would allow Obama to sieze control of private networks and the internet.
This is particularly frightening given the history of this administration taking control of other private sector entities such as the Auto industry.
- Bill would allow Obama to sieze control of the internet
- Chrome ending support for Java, Silverlight and Flash???
- Congress considering making you keep Wifi Logs for 2 years
- Significant revisions are coming to H-1B – Spouses will no longer be included
- Don’t let the UN control the Internet
- Kentucky rep sponsors bill banning anonymous internet posts
- Hackers control vehicle functions on a Jeep Cherokee
- The failure of Philadelphia’s “Free Wireless” project