Norton 360 One click error messages
We are trying out Norton 360 premium for it’s backup capabilities. So far, we’ve found the interface to be a little unwieldy.
We created a backup set for 20 MB and ran it manually. At the end of the run, we got an error message that 21,000 files were backed up but that there was an error. We submbitted through the email version of the one click reporting.
The dissapointing thing was that we wanted to provide details about the error and our questions regarding it. It took several tries because the error reporting kept telling us to make our comments shorter. We finally were able to submit but only with about 3 short sentences.
Come on you Norton folks… what are you thinking?? Why clamp the text portion to an absurdly short legnth? I suppose that I will probably have to go for the phone or chat version of the error reporting in order to really describe the problem.
- Norton Internet Security 2009 – First look
- Norton 360 Backup lockup
- Vista and Norton Internet Security not playing well together
- More ranting about the Norton 360 Support
- Joomla end of life
- Continuing issues with Norton 360
- Form tags in a ruby view need to be outside of any table elements or the form/submit button will not work.
- Google + update on Samsung Galaxy S3 giving a Can’t Load Data Error – SOLVED (At least somewhat)