Support Ending for Vista (No Service Pack) and XP SP2 or lower on April 13 2010
Last Updated on
If you are running Microsoft XP with SP2 or lower or Vista without at least SP1, you will no longer be able to receive security updates after April 13 2010.
If you are running XP or Vista versions that are affected then you should consider updating to at least XP SP3 or Vista SP1.
The inability to receive security updates will open your systems to attack.
- Vista SP1 – DANGER Will Robinson – Danger
- Microsoft is ending support for Windows XP on 4 8 2014
- Microsoft is ending Server 2003 support
- Dell offering XP again
- Vulnerability in older versions of Internet Explorer
- Updating your WordPress plugins takes your site offline temporarily – Time things accordingly.
- Windows 10 is coming!!!
- A good quick video on Windows 10