Filezilla – 425 Possible PASV port theft, cannot open data connection. error solution
Last Updated on
We were getting the following error on our netbook using our Sprint Cellular Wireless card
425 Possible PASV port theft, cannot open data connection.
Failed to retrieve directory listing
It appears that simply switching from Passive to active mode allows us to access our servers properly via FTP
- Sprint Aircard with Sprint Smartview and a Samsung Saga error
- Open dialog was not opening in Office 2007 – SOLVED
- Fabrik Database connection when changing a site domain.
- server 2003 hang up at mup.sys on a safe boot
- Oddball Network problem with Quickbooks and other apps
- Rails – Adding the user’s active directory email to the User model when using Adauth
- Capturing failed logins when using adauth
- Using a WD TV Live device in a Windows Server 2003 domain environment