Joomla, Artisteer and graphical buttons for the top menu
We use Artisteer to create templates for our Joomla projects. It does a great job overall.
We were trying to create a top menu and it was rendering as text, not as a graphical menu.
I finally dug throught the documentation and found that the trick is to set the position of the top menu to user3.
With that simple change, the top menu now renders as a graphical menu.
- Artisteer for Joomla Vertical Graphical Menu
- Bullets not lining up with text in Artisteer 4 joomla templates
- Solved – Menu won’t reorder in Joomla after migration from 1.5
- Width of Fabrik Fields in Joomla with an Artisteer Template in IE and FIrefox
- Better control of user access in Joomla prior to 1.6
- Joomla 2.5 blank screen during front end login – SOLVED
- Mobilizing joomla sites with Jtouch
- Windows Mobile – Emailing a URL with a Saga