Joomla install – pages and fields missing
We were installing Joomla 1.5.17. After the first install, we could not log into the admin panel because the input fields were missing. We re-uploaded Joomla and tried agaain. This time the Menu creation pages were missing in the backend.
A couple of more tries including re-downloading Joomla and Re-uploading it yielded similar results.
I took a second look at Filezilla. I found that about 100 files were listed in the ‘failed’ tab. What was happening was that files were not being uploaded for some reason. I had failed to check the ‘failed upload’ tab so files were missing from the Joomla install.
The solution was simply to go back to the failed upload tab and retry the upload until all of the files are successfully uploaded.
- Joomla extension failure upload due to max file upload size – workaround
- Joomlatwork free set patch and FTP settings
- Fabrik for joomla 2.1 to 3.x migration.
- Fixing the blank / white sitemap page issue in xmap for Joomla
- Joomla 1.7 temp folder warning
- Showing the file name before committing to an upload of a CSV file in Ruby on Rails
- CAUTION if updating from Joomla 2.5.x to 3.x when running SH404sef
- Issues with Oracle’s VM Virtualbox and Windows 10