Quickbooks 2010 crashing
We have a client who was experiencing problems with his Quickbooks 2010 crashing. At first glance, it seemed it might be due to the wireless connection.
Quickbooks crashed while we were there. The client was simply trying to enter a funds transfer. There were about 15 lines in the Event Viewer. A quick check of the error message led to the possibility that the Company file needed to be rebuilt. We made a backup of the company file and went through the rebuild and verify processes twice. It appears that Quickbooks is now stable.
- Workaround for Quickbooks 2010 backup files that crash on restore
- Oddball Network problem with Quickbooks and other apps
- Quickbooks 2010 won’t print or email WTF???
- Rails – Pop up window with no header, footer or navigation
- Backing up PST files using the FILE EXPORT feature of Outlook
- Norton 360 One click error messages
- Validating CSV imports in Rails
- Paypal and Quickbooks