Using Anchors in Joomla 1.5x with the JCE Editor
I was trying to use anchors in a link with the JCE Editor.
When I linked to the content page, I did not see any anchors listed in the dropdown box.
The solution I found was to point to the page I wanted to link to, then add #anchorname to the end of the URL listed. That appears to link to the proper anchor in the page
- Adding an Anchor Link to Headers in WordPress with Gutenberg
- jce editor in Joomla and linking to internal content
- Better WYSIWYG with JCE for Joomla (Especially with bullets)
- A Workaround for the number of menu items limit in WordPress.
- JCE Editor – Fixing readability caused by a background image in the editor
- Removing spaces from filenames in Joomla sites
- An example of why you should use the featured image feature in WordPress
- Four Reasons I’m moving from Blogger to self hosted WordPress.