Inkjet printer waste ink reserviors
I came across an interesting video about inkjet printers.
The essence is that the printer wastes ink to keep the nozzles clean. The waste ink goes into a container that will eventually fill up. It appears that the container is not readily accessible.
I haven’t verified this but it does raise a couple of issues.
- Ink jets might not be the best choice if you are doing a lot of printing. A color laser might be better.
- If you are moving, you might want to make sure that the printer stays right side up or face the possibility of a black gooey mass oozing out.
- HP laserjet pro 1102w runaway printing.
- “Access is denied” trying to re install an HP1102w on Windows 7 – SOLVED
- Vista Insanity – Not all printers are listed when printing
- Modifying your Blogger template with CSS.
- USPS online postage
- Vista, Blue screens of death and ubiquitous Windows
- Print your dinner.
- okidata c5500n network printer not networking