Tool for assembling Bush and Souder computer desks
As part of trying to make my home office more efficient, I purchased some Bush and Souder Computer desks. I was very happy with both products.
One problem I was running into during assembly was getting the special screws for the cams to screw in straight and not cause the laminate to flake. I made a simple tool from a piece of 1×2 scrap. I simply drilled a hole slightly larger than the screw. I could insert the screw and then use my power drill (Use power tools for this at your own risk as it could damage the desk). The tool kept the screw nice and straight and got it started perfectly almost every time.
- Retrieving data from a dead windows laptop hard drive with an external USB HD enclosure
- Belkin mobile power supply is not working
- Injuries associated with laptop use
- Windows Password Recovery by Pogostick
- Don’t sleep next to your cell phone (or carry it in your pocket)
- Using Knoppix to turn a dead windows machine into a web browser.
- If you are running certain extensions with Firefox, you could be vulnerable to hacking.
- Let’s put the SHRED button right next to the SCAN button.