Tool for assembling Bush and Souder computer desks
As part of trying to make my home office more efficient, I purchased some Bush and Souder Computer desks. I was very happy with both products.
One problem I was running into during assembly was getting the special screws for the cams to screw in straight and not cause the laminate to flake. I made a simple tool from a piece of 1×2 scrap. I simply drilled a hole slightly larger than the screw.
I could insert the screw and then use my power drill (Use power tools for this at your own risk as it could damage the desk). The tool kept the screw nice and straight and got it started perfectly almost every time.
- Retrieving data from a dead windows laptop hard drive with an external USB HD enclosure
- Belkin mobile power supply is not working
- Easy word art for WordPress posts.
- Injuries associated with laptop use
- A website checker says that you don’t have gzip enabled. What about Brotli?
- Don’t sleep next to your cell phone (or carry it in your pocket)
- Windows Password Recovery by Pogostick
- Using Knoppix to turn a dead windows machine into a web browser.