Want to know what that pic is?? search by uploading an image.
Here is an incredible google trick.. you can search by image.
Suppose you see an image on a blog and wonder what the pic is? Here is one way you might find out. (this is also useful for dating sites where you can, in many cases, spot a fake profile pic)
- Go to the picture you want to search. Right click on it and scroll down to “Save Image As”.. click it and save to your pictures folder.
- Go to www.google.com
- Click on “Images”.
- You will see a search box with a camera icon in the right side of the box.. click on the camera.
- A box will pop up which gives you a blue link that reads “Upload an image”.
- Browse to the pic you just saved.
- Google will search for that image.
As an alternative, you can search by the url
- right click on the image you want to search
- choose Copy Link Location or Copy image URL etc. depending on your browser
- go to www.google.com
- click on images
- paste the link in.
- Twitshot allows you to easily post images from your blog to Twitter
- Adding icons for editing, deleting and saving records in Ruby on Rails
- Verizon wireless and web favorites
- A Simple way to see when Google indexes your images.
- Using Knoppix to turn a dead windows machine into a web browser.
- Problems after uploading photos from Google Photos to Blogger.
- Kodak Adobe Photoshop Photo Downloader and “parameter not found”
- How to backup gmail and other google accounts.