j17_finder_tokens error in Joomla Database
During a recent migration from Joomla 1.5.25 to 2.5.1, we found that phpmyadmin was showing an error of The storage engine for the table doesn’t support when trying to check or repair tables.
The tables showing the error were
Neither of these tables appeared to have any records.
- rename both tables to end in _tmp in phpmyadmin
- Click the DATABASE tab in the EXTENSION MANAGER in Jooml’as back end.
- Click FIX
After running a check and repair from MySQL, it appears I am still getting the same error. My plan is to run the site for a week or so to see if there is really a problem.
If there is, I may need to do a dump and restore.
- Fabrik Database connection when changing a site domain.
- Fabrik for joomla 2.1 to 3.x migration.
- CAUTION if updating from Joomla 2.5.x to 3.x when running SH404sef
- Removing obsolete database tables from your Joomla site.
- Deleting COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ entries in the extension manager of a Joomla 3 site
- Joomla Backups
- Solved – Menu won’t reorder in Joomla after migration from 1.5
- A quick way to clear the redirect list in Joomla