Windows 8 – for jedis and jackie chan
Apparently Windows 8 boots so fast that you have about 200 milliseconds to hit the F8 key- that should be good for a few laughs.
“According to Clark, the window of opportunity for Windows 8 to detect a request for a change to the OS’s boot order is just 200 miliseconds. That’s just 200 miliseconds to slap the F8 key if you want to start your system in Safe Mode or boot from another source.”
- Dual Booting Windows 8 and WIndows XP
- Antivirus 360
- A second lease on life for old PCs with Linux (Ubuntu)
- Using Knoppix to turn a dead windows machine into a web browser.
- Windows 10 is coming!!!
- Vista Home Premium and an Intel IAStor EventID 9 error
- Mybook 500 GB, XP and a temporary black screen of death
- Issues with Oracle’s VM Virtualbox and Windows 10