Better WYSIWYG with JCE for Joomla (Especially with bullets)
The JCE editor was driving me nuts. When I’d work on an article or category that had bullets, I would get frustrated because they would not show up in the editor. For a while, I was using another editor when I was dealing with bullets.
I found a solution that appears to work with most of our sites (as of 12/22/12 – Joomla 2.5.8 and JCE 2.3.1)
- Close any articles you are currently editing.
- Go to COMPONENTS, JCE EDITOR
- Go to GLOBAL CONFIGURATION
- Change EDITOR STYLES under FORMATTING AND DISPLAY to DEFAULT
- SAVE your changes
- JCE Editor – Fixing readability caused by a background image in the editor
- Showing bullets in the JCE editor in Joomla
- CKEditor for bulleted lists
- jce editor in Joomla and linking to internal content
- How to override table settings for Joomla sites with Artisteer generated templates
- Bullets not lining up with text in Artisteer 4 joomla templates
- DB Replacer – Mass changes for your Joomla Site
- Formatting tables in Joomla