Did you forget your adminexile key (Joomla)
We have been using the Adminexile extension for Joomla. This is a tool to stop brute force attacks against the Admin account on the back end.
There is a possibility that the legitimate site owner could forget the key.
You should be able to use PHPMyadmin, find the ???_plugins table and set the adminexile line to published = 0 instead of published = 1
- SOLVED – WPS Hide Admin not working after deploying HTTPS in WordPress
- WordPress – Brute force attacks stopped with the wps-hide-login plugin
- Securing your Joomla admin login from brute force attacks.
- Securing your WordPress site
- A quick way to clear the redirect list in Joomla
- Deleting COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ entries in the extension manager of a Joomla 3 site
- Formatting tables in Joomla
- j17_finder_tokens error in Joomla Database