Quickbooks 2010 won’t print or email WTF???
It is a amazing that a multi billion dollar company such as Intuit can F___ up something as simple as a flipping PRINT function for their Quickbooks 2010 product. I mean.. Duhhhhh … businesses will ****Probably**** want to flipping print or email a flipping invoice. Right now, I can ask my clients to come over and show them their invoice on the monitor.. At least THAT didn’t break.
This all started when I applied the update that quickbooks has been bugging me to do for 2 years. I figured since I would have to upgrade to QB 2013 by the end of May, I might as well update my current copy of Quickbooks. I figured that a multi billion dollar company would know what they were doing. .. Right?? WRONG.
So, I now have to either go out and purchase and install QB 2013 and ***Hope*** that intuit didn’t screw that up (Perhaps their engineering department has fired Larry Moe and Curley by now).. or … I have to spend more time trying to get A SIMPLE FREAKING INVOICE FREAKING PRINTED OR PDFd.
- Quickbooks 2010 Printing and PDF’ing screwed up
- HP laserjet pro 1102w runaway printing.
- Vista Insanity – Not all printers are listed when printing
- Oddball Network problem with Quickbooks and other apps
- Quickbooks 2010 crashing
- Quickbooks Registration Process. What a pain
- Is Proofreading a lost art?? Is common sense gone?? aka dumb domain names.
- Tool for assembling Bush and Souder computer desks