Width of Fabrik Fields in Joomla with an Artisteer Template in IE and FIrefox
We use Fabrik to build forms and applications in our Joomla sites (www.Fabrikar.com). It’s a great extension. We also use Artisteer to design our templates. (www.artisteer.com) . Both are excellent applications.
We ran into a problem where we had embedded Fabrik forms in an article. The fields in the embedded form showed perfectly in Chrome. However, in Firefox or IE9, the input fields stretched across the entire page.
We were trying to solve the issue from the Fabrik end which requires creating and modifying the CSS in the custom_css.php That was not resolving the issue.
I then thought to look at the Artisteer template. The solution was there.
- Open up your template in Artisteer
- Go to the CONTROLS tab
- On the left margin, you should see CONTROLS under STYLING. Click on CONTROLS
- At the top is INPUT. Select that and select MORE OPTIONS…
- On the right, you click on INPUT
- You should then see WIDTH TYPE
- Set the WIDTH TYPE to AUTO
- Save your template, export it, and load it in Joomla.
- Centering Tables in Joomla with an Artisteer Template
- Changing the email template for Fabrik Forms in Joomla.
- Responsive Headline and Slogan in WordPress with an Artisteer Template
- How to change the vertical line spacing in Fabrik Embedded forms in Joomla
- How to override table settings for Joomla sites with Artisteer generated templates
- Fabrik for joomla 2.1 to 3.x migration.
- Fabrik 3.3 for Joomla is released
- Bullets not lining up with text in Artisteer 4 joomla templates