Chrome ending support for Java, Silverlight and Flash???
According to a cnet article,
Chrome will be ending support for plugins such as Java, Flash and Silverlight.
I’ve posted a number of times about the frustration I’ve had with Flash crashing. The message “Shockwave Flash has crashed” is a routine occurrence for me.
This is definitely going to cause a bit of an upheaval as plugin based sites will have to make some hard decisions.
- Malwarebytes free anti Exploit – Protection against Zero Day Flash/Java/other exploits
- Sitemeter appears to be crashing IE7
- Bill would allow Obama to sieze control of private networks
- Don’t end the name of fields in Ruby with ‘_id’
- Quickbooks 2010 crashing
- Finding recently added joomla articles, plugins, modules and categories.
- CAUTION if updating from Joomla 2.5.x to 3.x when running SH404sef
- Updating your WordPress plugins takes your site offline temporarily – Time things accordingly.