Joomla 2.5 Update Notifications.
I noticed that some of our Joomla sites would show an Joomla Core update notification while other sites didn’t. Admin tools would show if there was an update but a recent update of admin tools seems to have dropped this feature.
If you go to the Joomla control panel and don’t see the Joomla core update icon, the fix is simple:
- Log into your back end
- Go to EXTENSION MANAGER – PLUGIN MANAGER
- Set the Quick Icon – Joomla! Update Notification to enabled. You might also want to set Quick Icon – Joomla! Extensions Updates Notification to enabled also.
- Artisteer for Joomla Vertical Graphical Menu
- Website speed does matter – Speed up your Joomla Site
- Joomla 2.5 blank screen during front end login – SOLVED
- Workaround when admin menus aren’t working in Joomla 1.5.x
- Deleting COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ entries in the extension manager of a Joomla 3 site
- Joomla 2.5 End of Life – December 2014
- Jupgrade for Joomla didn’t work under chrome
- Centering Tables in Joomla with an Artisteer Template