Companionlink stopped working around 10/3/13
I noticed that Companionlink was failing to sync properly. There is an update to build 5074 at http://www.companionlink.com/downloads/updates.html
UPDATE DECEMBER 2019 – I no longer use Companionlink for syncing between devices. The product worked great. However, I found that I could sync through my Google contacts and calendar with a little more ease and reliability.
- droid phones and outlook connectivity
- Dropbox – Preventing certain folders from syncing on some of your devices
- Beware of Google Contacts – Recovering deleted records is difficult
- Summer travel time – Virtualize your office for offsite access.
- Privacy Danger from Android Flashlight and other apps
- Mass manipulation of the target and nofollow attributes in joomla
- Server Problem, Please try later error with Google + Locations on Samsung S3 – SOLVED
- Backing up and restoring Google Contacts