Finding recently added joomla articles, plugins, modules and categories.
There have been times when I’ve been working on a site and added an article, module or plugin and lost track of it.. (i.e. adding an article and forgetting the title on a large site.) … yes, that can happen.
So, the question is, how do you find recently added plugins, modules, articles, categories and/or menu items??
An easy way to find recent additions to to simply sort the articles, categories etc by their ID number. If you sort highest to lowest, the newest items float to the top.
simple, but effective.
- A Simple way to see when Google indexes your images.
- A Workaround for the number of menu items limit in WordPress.
- Mobilizing joomla sites with Jtouch
- Better control of user access in Joomla prior to 1.6
- Why should you prune your WordPress categories?
- Use the Bundle Outdated command to keep your Rails applications secure
- Instant Cafe Feeder and Google Base
- Artisteer for Joomla Vertical Graphical Menu