How to get to the web on a virus infected PC
I stumbled onto this neat little trick. There are cases where you come across a machine that is so infested with malware that you can’t download any tools to fix it.
This trick uses the windows help tool to give you a bare bones browser. This can be enough to download drivers or anti malware tools.
The basic idea is
- Get to the run command and type hh h
- Click on the question mark in the top left.
- Jump to URL – You can type a specific URL or a search engine like Google
- Say “Yes” if you get script errors.
- Download what you need
- Kill the Steenking malware.
- Vista search – You need to search how to search
- Blogger and duplicate descriptions in G’s Webmaster tools
- Monthly maintenance for Joomla (and other) sites.
- Pharma hacks explained – How to fix
- A good slideshow on the basics of SEO (Joomla using sh404sef)
- Want to know what that pic is?? search by uploading an image.
- Warning on SourceForge downloads from Howtogeek.
- Google + update on Samsung Galaxy S3 giving a Can’t Load Data Error – SOLVED (At least somewhat)