Xmap for joomla is being replaced with OSMap
If you have a Joomla site running XMap, you should consider replacing it with OSMap.
XMap/OSMap is an extension that creates a sitemap of your site. These sitemaps are used by search engines such as Google and Bing to list all of the pages of your site. If you don’t have a site map and have it registered with at least Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, you should do so as soon as possible.
OSMap is an improved version of Xmap.
- Redirecting a Joomla OSMap sitemap to /sitemap.xml
- Sitemaps for Joomla sites
- Bing is focusing on the ‘mobile readiness’ of sites.
- Fixing the blank / white sitemap page issue in xmap for Joomla
- Monthly maintenance for Joomla (and other) sites.
- Setting up structured data for a website.
- If you have an image intensive site and use PLG_SYSTEM_SEOGENERATOR, check your metatags
- Pharma hacks explained – How to fix