IRS hacked – 100,000 people had personal information exposed
The IRS was hacked resulting in the compromise of personal information for 100,000 people .
The story didn’t say how the access was gained.
- Adobe 9 Reader and Acrobat Vulnerability
- Oops – Google password system might be hacked
- A nasty ransomware trojan
- Equifax’s Chief Security Officer’s Qualifications – SHE WAS A MUSIC MAJOR.!!
- The whole system of “secret questions” used by tens of thousands of sites, including email providers, banks and government sites is fundamentally flawed.
- Veritas Expose – Twitter employees are looking at your private messages including those of your privates…
- Itunes is hiding personal data in downloads.
- I heard a radio advertisor telling people to email their credit card info to him