Setting up structured data for a website.
Google Webmaster Tools was showing that my site had no structured data. My consulting site www.chrismendlatech.com is a Joomla 3.x site. I tried the J4 Schema extension but could not get that working properly according to any of the tests I ran, including the google structured data test.
I did a search for “Seo Consultant” and checked out the contact page for one of the SEO companies. The HTML structured markup was easy to find.
I was able to use that as a model for my markup.
Chris Mendla Tech
Southampton, PA 18966
Phone 215 942 0170
Contact: Chris Mendla
- Google Mobile Readiness tool showing “fail” for a joomla site – Redid the Robots.txt file and it showed ‘success’ = Quirky Tool
- J-Google-Adsense extension for Joomla showing wrong publisher ID
- You might want to recheck your site’s mobile readiness with Google for differences in Blogger, Google Analytics and Adsense page views even if you passed previously.
- Finding a bad extension in chrome
- Deleting COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ entries in the extension manager of a Joomla 3 site
- Xmap for joomla is being replaced with OSMap
- Using the Author Feature of WordPress to Brand Your Name
- Verifying a blogger hosted blog in google webmaster tools and submitting a sitemap