You can schedule posts on your business Facebook page.
A lot of entrepreneurs work crazy hours. If you have a Facebook page for your business you might get a great idea for a post at 1 am. However, if you publish the post at that time.. well, a lot of normal people are either asleep or not tuned into business.
You can schedule the publishing time by clicking the down arrow next to the Post button and choosing ‘schedule’. That allows you to pick the time and date to release the post.
Now, instead of your post being ignored by people because you posted it at 1:43 AM, you can set it to be published at 9:42 AM. Odd are, a lot more people will see your post then.
Note that this only works with business pages, not your personal account.
- New rules for duplicate Twitter Posts.
- Twitshot allows you to easily post images from your blog to Twitter
- Facebook Business Manager Power Editor – Enhanced Facebook Business Page information
- Scheduled restart of uvnc_service to restore connectivity when away with UVNC VNC server
- Date Pickers in Rails (Internet Explorer and other browsers)
- Saga Saga – A tale of two browsers
- Let’s put the SHRED button right next to the SCAN button.
- Changing the file name in the Epson Scanning software.