Facebook Business Manager Power Editor – Enhanced Facebook Business Page information
You can get enhanced information about your Facebook business pages including how many people saw each post and how many ‘interacted’ with it (Liked or shared the post). This information can be extremely helpful in determining exactly what type of posting and what content is most effective.
You can set up the “Power Editor” to add your pages and other pages where you are an administrator.
You can go to
From there, you can set up the Business Manager and Power Editor.
For more information:
- https://www.facebook.com/help/113163272211510/ Information on the Business Manager
- You can schedule posts on your business Facebook page.
- Trouble getting an RSS feed of my business facebook page
- Danger Will Robinson. Do NOT reply with your ‘first car’
- An example of why you should use the featured image feature in WordPress
- Problems after uploading photos from Google Photos to Blogger.
- jce editor in Joomla and linking to internal content
- Google puts the brakes on arbitrage