Meme – Mobile ready websites
Google is making mobile readiness a key factor in site ranking.
- Bing is focusing on the ‘mobile readiness’ of sites.
- Google will look at the mobile friendliness of your site as a ranking factor starting April 2015
- Google Mobile Readiness tool showing “fail” for a joomla site – Redid the Robots.txt file and it showed ‘success’ = Quirky Tool
- Quick fix for a Joomla site that google said wasn’t ‘mobile ready’
- Why a WordPress site that isn’t mobile friendly is killing your traffic.
- You might want to recheck your site’s mobile readiness with Google for differences in Blogger, Google Analytics and Adsense page views even if you passed previously.
- Using Google Lighthouse / PageSpeed Insights to benchmark your sites.
- Monthly maintenance for Joomla (and other) sites.