Comcast issues Jersey Shore July 2015 UPDATE
The Comcast tech came out. He was very knowledgeable. He found that my modem/router was configured in the wrong slot at comcast. As soon as he changed the setting, speeds went to 25+/5+
The TV issue was a result of an old cable that a previous tech left in place when rewiring after Sandy.
Now I’m happily computing at full speed ahead.
- Slow internet speeds?? You might be a victim of a DDOS from other Xbox live players.
- Comcast issues at the Jersey Shore – July 6 2015
- Centering Tables in Joomla with an Artisteer Template
- Check broadband availability before moving your home or office.
- Workaround for scanning issues with a Sharp MX-C311 and WIndows 7
- Adobe 1606 Error
- Ecollege Online Learing Platform
- Connecting a WD TV to a TV as an informational sign in a business.