Malwarebytes free anti Exploit – Protection against Zero Day Flash/Java/other exploits
I’ve ranted quite a bit here about Adobe Shockwave Flash crashing my browsers. Many of the browser publishers are ending support for Flash. However, there are cases where you need to have it installed on your PC and use it. The same is true with Java. Many people are simply uninstalling Java due to the number of security holes over the past years. However, other people need to run Java in order to access specific websites.
MalwareBytes has published an anti exploit tool. You simply download the tool and install it. It will then add a layer of protection against Zero Day exploits
To install the anti exploit tool
- Go to https://www.malwarebytes.org/antiexploit/
- Download the free version
- When you install it note that the trial of the paid version will be checked, you might want to uncheck that.
- A neat tool to check the browser/environment.
- Chrome ending support for Java, Silverlight and Flash???
- Adobe 1606 Error
- Meltdown and Spectre are going after your private information.
- Tool for assembling Bush and Souder computer desks
- Java Vulberabilities
- How to get to the web on a virus infected PC
- Viewing your SQLLite Data (Ruby on Rails beginners)