Raytheon is 3d printing guided missiles
Apparently Raytheon is using 3D printing to print guided missiles.. I know there were some programs out there to 3d print firearms but a GUIDED MISSILE??
Some random thoughts
- How much is the ink going to cost?? A stinking little cartridge to print a couple of hundred pages of text sets me back $50 or more..
- The industrial might of the United States helped win WWII. Future wars will be decided by who has the best printers???
- I’m waiting for the porn industry to get into this. If you can print a missile, you can print a robotic Angelina Jolie or whoever happens to flip your fancy.
- Ambiguity – Microsoft’s guided help for corrupted XP registries
- Vista Insanity – Not all printers are listed when printing
- Vista – No Steenking Print Preview
- Workaround for Vista photo printing
- Printing with Google Gmail is slow or hangs
- HP laserjet pro 1102w runaway printing.
- Windows “Easy” Transfer – Microsoft can’t tell time.
- Can your car dealer remotely kill your car??