Gmail doesn’t play AVI files??
I have a need to review .AVI files in my inbox. My email is gmail. If I am using outlook, everything is fine. However, if I use gmail.com, I get “No Preview Available” and a choice of cloud based players along with download or download to Google Drive.
I just want to watch the steeeeenking video. I’m leery of third party viewers. I tried some of the third party viewers gmail suggested and they were worthless.
All I want to do is efficiently view the email notifications from my security system when I’m away. Is that too much to ask from the eggheads at google?
I did some searching and this problem appears to go back to 2012 or so and “it will be fixed shortly”.
I can download the file, then open it with Windows media player, then download it.. I’m looking for efficiency, not a full time job looking at ten second videos.
When I get some time (Now that I wasted a portion of tonight trying to solve this) I’m going to look into a third party email app such as Thunderbird. I’m not even sure that will work with gmail.
Hey Serge and Larry.. Just let me view my freaking AVI files.
- How to backup gmail and other google accounts.
- Windows Mobile – Can’t send Email
- Help files and Vista
- Need to send a lot of large files?
- Changing the required icon for Fabrik forms in Joomla from an envelope to a star
- Printing with Google Gmail is slow or hangs
- Ecollege Online Learing Platform
- Verizon Fios emails to AOL bouncing – Can’t these two play nice??