Waze Volume with bluetooth.
I depend heavily on ways to deal with the insanity caused by construction on our section of I-95. About a week ago, I noticed that the bluetooth volume for Waze was almost non existent.
I’m using a Moto X Pure with an older Plantronics Bluetooth earpiece. The Bluetooth was working fine with Pandora and Google Hangouts Phone calls.
I checked on the Waze site and this seems to be a problem that has affected both android and I Phones since about 2013. My guess is that some recent update caused the problem.
I am working around the issue right now by going into the app and turning the speakers on.
It’s amazing that such a great app can have issues with it’s core functionality.
- 300 Bucks for a Verizon Samsung Saga THAT DOESN”T WORK
- Logitech K480 Bluetooth Keyboard
- Joomla 2.5 blank screen during front end login – SOLVED
- Hot phones drain your battery faster.
- Server Problem, Please try later error with Google + Locations on Samsung S3 – SOLVED
- Google + update on Samsung Galaxy S3 giving a Can’t Load Data Error – SOLVED (At least somewhat)
- samsung saga power conservation
- Privacy Danger from Android Flashlight and other apps