Let’s put the SHRED button right next to the SCAN button.
I’m working with a new machine with McAfee preinstalled.. OK. What bunch of rocket scientists decided to put the SCAN button in the context menu right on top of the SHRED button.
This is almost as bad as the idiots who would put the physical CD “eject” button right next to the Power button. OK, time to pop out the Grateful Dead “Touch of Grey” album and insert Procul Harums’ Whiter Shade of Pa… OH CRAP.. I HIT THE POWER BUTTON.. AS SOON AS I RELEASE IT A HALF HOUR OF WORK VAPORIZES.. (only did that once but once was enough)
Anyway, Back to John McAfee. The guy has a sense of humor putting the “Let’s be safe and scan” button next to the “DESTROY EVERYTHING FOREVER” button. On the plus side you do get a dialog box saying that if you continue, the data will be gone forever.
- A quick way to have a link_to show as a button instead of a text link
- Why the hell do engineers have to hide the stinking power button??
- Norton Toolbar
- Belkin mobile power supply is not working
- Changing the file name in the Epson Scanning software.
- New Laptop Hard Drive Crash and Burn
- 300 Bucks for a Verizon Samsung Saga THAT DOESN”T WORK