Finding a missing Fitbit
I woke up this morning and found my fitbit wasn’t on my wrist. If that happens, you can use the Fitbit app on your phone to help find it.
- Go to the app and see when the last successful sync happened. If it is ‘just now’ then your Fitbit is probably nearby. Otherwise, the last sync should give you a clue as to where you might have lost it.
- Go room to room and attempt to sync. If the app doesn’t sync with your Fitbit, then it probably isn’t there (Captain Obvious can tell you more about this)
- If you do get a sync but can’t find it, try setting a silent alarm. Yes, I know what ‘silent’ is supposed to mean. However, it will vibrate and the display will flash. If you are in a room and can turn the lights out, that might help find it.
At any rate, I found it in the third room I tried.
- Bias Lighting for your TV and monitor plus color temperature adjustment – Save your eyes!!
- Finding a bad extension in chrome
- Chrome ending support for Java, Silverlight and Flash???
- Dropbox – Preventing certain folders from syncing on some of your devices
- I give up.. IP addresses for Light bulbs?? ? You have to be kidding me
- Comcast issues at the Jersey Shore – July 6 2015
- EzOutlookSync – Synchronizing 2 or more outlook PST files
- samsung saga power conservation