Use Notepad when cleaning your monitor.
Just a quick tip – I found that when cleaning my monitor, it helps to open Notepad full screen. That gives a nice white background resulting in spots on the screen being easier to find.
- Rails – Pop up window with no header, footer or navigation
- Saga Saga – A tale of two browsers
- Windows 8 without a touch screen is like an ice cream sundae without the ice cream
- Troubleshooting tales – 2 bad monitors..
- Why don’t people backup
- JCE Editor – Fixing readability caused by a background image in the editor
- Why I don’t like to use background images on websites
- Bias Lighting for your TV and monitor plus color temperature adjustment – Save your eyes!!