Useless Peco Website.
When will companies get their acts together and provide functioning websites??
I wanted to check on my Peco bill. I thought I paid online through their site. However, when I tried to check, I got.
“We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to retrieve your scheduled payment information at this time.”
Gee, thanks Peco.. THAT IS TOTALLY USELESS.. You mean to tell me a multi million dollar company can’t hire web designers competent enough to have a site that actually provides critical information??? Is the scheduled payment information only available during certain times or is this a one time outage?? When can I expect the information to be available??
Some of us have to work for a living so I can’t be calling during the day.
- Quickbooks 2010 won’t print or email WTF???
- Why site owners need to download backups of their websites.
- Updating your WordPress plugins takes your site offline temporarily – Time things accordingly.
- Get a Quarter of a MILLION Dollars in salary out of boot camp – How one guy did it.
- Verizon FIOS Copyright violation notice. DEALING WITH MORONS
- FBI claims 1 million infected computers id’d in operation Bot Roast
- Is Proofreading a lost art?? Is common sense gone?? aka dumb domain names.
- Why the hell do engineers have to hide the stinking power button??