Joomla and fabrik issues causing Akeeba Backup Pro to hang
I’m updating a Joomla site that hasn’t been updated for a while. The front and back ends were showing Php deprecation warnings because of an old version of Fabrik. I updated Akeeba Backup Pro to the latest version after making a backup with the existing version.
When I tried to run the new version of Akeeba Backup it was hanging. I tried reconfiguring the min and max execution times but that didn’t work.
I decided to update Fabrik to the latest. After Fabrik was updated, Akeeba Backup ran normally.
- Fabrik for joomla 2.1 to 3.x migration.
- Fabrik 3.3 for Joomla is released
- Workaround when admin menus aren’t working in Joomla 1.5.x
- Fabrik Database connection when changing a site domain.
- CAUTION if updating from Joomla 2.5.x to 3.x when running SH404sef
- joomla 1.6 and Fabrik
- Mobilizing joomla sites with Jtouch
- Deleting COM_INSTALLER_TYPE_ entries in the extension manager of a Joomla 3 site