A neat tool to check the browser/environment.
I stumbled into https://yourbrowser.is/ . It is a tool that you can use to show the browser environment including OS, browser, resolution, viewport, JS, Java, Flash, cookies, ad blockers and some more.
This could really help especially when remotely debugging client issues with a website. It has a feature where your client can email the report to you.
|yourbrowseris.com shows browser and systems settings|
- Malwarebytes free anti Exploit – Protection against Zero Day Flash/Java/other exploits
- Chrome ending support for Java, Silverlight and Flash???
- Java Vulberabilities
- Oracle’s Virtual Box – virtual machine for windows
- k9 email client for the droid
- Date Pickers in Rails (Internet Explorer and other browsers)
- Check your Ninja Forms forms for browser autocomplete functionality
- Why I don’t like to use background images on websites