An easy but powerful mobile emulator in chrome.
If you are using Chrome, you can easily emulate a variety of mobile devices/resolutions.
Go to the page you want to emulate. Right click and choose “Inspect”
The inspect tool will appear. Look for the mobile/table icon and click that.
|Using Chrome to emulate a mobile device|
Once you have clicked, you should see a mobile rendering of your site.
You can adjust the settings including rotating the display with the control panel above your ‘mobile’ page.
- Saga Saga – A tale of two browsers
- How to override table settings for Joomla sites with Artisteer generated templates
- Resolving an Autoptimize / Sassy Social Share conflict in WordPress.
- Bing is focusing on the ‘mobile readiness’ of sites.
- Four Reasons I’m moving from Blogger to self hosted WordPress.
- Beware the Google Chrome
- Using a WD TV Live device in a Windows Server 2003 domain environment
- Joomla 2.5 Update Notifications.