Don’t sleep next to your cell phone (or carry it in your pocket)
There is a new study that says you should keep your distance from your cell phone.
“The research suggests could increase our risk for brain cancer and tumors, low sperm count, headaches, as well as impaired memory, hearing, and sleep.”
This does make sense. Radiation can affect the body. Cell Phones are a source of radiation.
So, some common sense ideas.
- Don’t sleep with your phone or tablet. Put it on a table or nightstand.. Do you really need to sleep with it??
- When at your desk, put the phone on the desk. After a short time you will automatically pick it up when you leave your desk.
However, I do think it is prudent to put some distance between you and your phone whenever possible.
- Privacy Danger from Android Flashlight and other apps
- Don’t swim with your cellphone
- New rules for duplicate Twitter Posts.
- Ruby on Rails – Shading cells depending on the value of the cell
- Your cell phone can be used to spy on you.
- How about getting paid for the time you work on your smartphone?
- Nanny State Feds mull ban on ALL phone use in cars
- Merrie Olde England – Circling the drain