Meltdown and Spectre – Intel CEO reportedly sold over three quarter of a million shares AFTER learning of the vulnerabilities.
According to an article by an article on CNBC, Intel’s CEO reportedly sold shares after the company already knew about massive security flaws.
He made something like 25 MILLION in the deal.
Meanwhile, if if Intel stock tanks because of the vulnerability, people like you and I will take a hit if our 401k’s have any Intel stock.
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich sold off a large chunk of his stake in the company last year — after the chipmaker was already aware of serious security flaws in its computer processors, according to multiple reports.
This issue is going to evolve quite a bit before it settles down.
- KB4056892, the Windows 10 patch to address Meltdown/Spectre installed on my laptop – Performance results are…
- Meltdown and Spectre – You might NOT have to replace all of your hardware.
- With Meltdown and Spectre what happens to pending server purchases and how will companies address the performance issues of patches?
- A Windows 10 patch that is supposed to address Meltdown and Spectre vulnerabilities. BEWARE IF YOU HAVE AN AMD PROCESSOR
- Cert links to guidance from manufacturers affected by Meltdown and Spectre
- Meltdown and Spectre are going after your private information.
- Problems after uploading photos from Google Photos to Blogger.
- Backing up your Blogger Blogs